My workshops and seminars have three goals:
- To grow you aesthetically
- To grow you technically
- To send you home with memorable images
All of my workshops contain the following threads:
- A knowledge component. The more we understand about the wider world of photography, the more choices we have for our own direction.
- A technical component. Working on our craft is an unending joy and offers us the ability to say more, with greater clarity
- A practical component. All workshops contain exercises designed to challenge you and get you thinking about photography and your own image-making.
- An evaluation component. Learning to study and reflect upon your work in an objective way is crucial to growth as an artist and important, wherever you are on the Artist’s Way.